Pirate 4x4 banner

1990 jeep wrangler body/project

3K views 26 replies 6 participants last post by  RUBICON04 
#1 ·
For sale
this is a 1990 jeep wrangler body and frame for sale. It comes with poison spyder tube fenders and rocker guards. It also has a warn winch mount. It had a chevy drivetrain in it but is not included. The suspension was setup for a 4-link with air shocks. It has a full rollcage with provisions for seat mounts. It has a dash and steering column and a stock skid plate. This is a registered and titled vechical with a clean title. The body is clean and straight despite some small trail dents. This can make a perfect project for someone. It is located in fort wayne, indiana and a reasonable delivery could be arranged $1250 obo

See less See more
#3 ·
2 seater mid engine in the works

#4 ·
Btt :)

#9 ·
more pics[URL="
[/URL]

#12 ·
The shock mounting points are in the bent hoops inside the fenders in the front and the rear shock hoops mount to the frame just inside the rear tub fenders. 2.0 fox air shocks were used. The chevy drivetrain was a 4.3vortec to a 700r4 to a 231. The motor mounts were advanced adapters and are still on the frame. The tranny mount was in the stock location.

#15 ·
Down payment has been made and full sale is pending! :)

#20 ·
Dash and under hood pics

#24 · (Edited)
Branik at 1020 Runnion Ave. Fort Wayne IN 46808
I found a 300 but the guy wont sell
If you have a chance to see what the GPS tells is the best route, call me and I can tell you if it is the best or quickest way. The main roads and highways are clear, but the side roads are still slick. talk to you later

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.