Pirate 4x4 banner

custom yota with a 5.3 V8 FOR SALE

716 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  krazykustomyota 
#1 ·
oyota with a 5.3 v8 for SALE.
I'm putting my Toyota for sale for $8,000 firm, i have about $20,000 into it. i have a 81' frame with a 91' extra cab and a 02' Chevy Tahoe motor in it. i have a 4L60E tranny with a Toyota transfer case. it needs a little bit more work to finish it, and i just don't have the time or money. it's all there. i can't post pics yet.i have re geared both axles to 4.88 with a posi in the rear and a LSD in the front.i have 4" springs with 5" shackles, All Pro roll cage, brand new "35 pro comp mud terrains, inland empire drive lines, upgraded brake and rotors and the rear is converted, everything is set up for smog in California, 5" tach and speedometer from auto meter and the 3 smaller gauges to. i have a exta front and rear axle to, the rear has matching 4:88 and the front is stock.i have a custom fire wall and everything on the motor is done all you have to do it the cab harness.

WILL NOT PART OUT!!!! and will trade for a reliable 4x4 Toyota and cash.you can contact me at syckr6norcal@yahoo.com. :(

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.