Pirate 4x4 banner

2 seater buggy

6K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  rockrash42 
#1 · (Edited)
2 seater rock buggy.350 with tbi, turbo 350 trans. alum radiator and tranny cooler. 4 to 1 2-speed atlas t-case. 14" coil-overs front and rear.full hydro streering with psc ram.high pinion dana 60 front with 4.10 gears and a detroit, yukon axles and drive flanges. rear dana 60 with 4.10 spool. 17" allied rockathons and 39" red label crawlers. Crane diff covers front and rear more info and pics e-mail me blackbirddog11@aol.com or call me at 541-914-3078 $16000 obo

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
questions answered

the gas tank is 16 gallons, wheel base is 106", the height is 73", the width is 85". feel free to call me if you have anymore questions at 541-914-3078 or you can email me and i will get back to you that way. thanks for looking

This post has been deleted
#16 ·
WOW, what a fuckin dick.. it looks good to me, if he wanted more info before driving there I'm sure the owner would have been more than happy to snap some more photos.. I hate assholes like that guy Jason who stir shit just to do it.. obviously he has never built a rig himself and realizes the $$$ involved, and labor.

Nice ride wish I had the cash I would ""WASTE :flipoff2:" my money to come see it..good luck w/ the sale

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.