1969 Serro Scotty Camper for sale/trade - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Vehicles and Trailers For Sale
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 10:28 AM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 122892
1969 Serro Scotty Camper for sale/trade

I am selling my 1969 Serro Scotty camper (15ft). I have had it for several years and no longer have a place to store it. I purchased it in very poor condition, and have been slowly rehabbing it. Scotty purists will note that it was a rehab, not a restoration, and that was my intention. I wanted to save it from the junkyard and make it in to a fun little camper. It tows exceptionally well, and can even be towed with a 4 cylinder vehicle! Whenever I pull into a campground, the first half an hour is spent giving "tours" to curious campers. We have taken it back and forth to Atlanta from Philly twice, and down to Delaware with no problems. I would love to keep her, but make me a reasonable CASH offer and she is yours. I am also open to a TRADE for a decent beginner motorcyle (no sport bikes) up the 600cc range.

All the walls have been replaced with new wood, and I put a new aluminum roof on. It has been completely wired for 120v electrical, and I put plenty of outlets in it. I also put on all new brake/running/license plate lights. It comes with a great "dorm style" fridge, AC unit (which will freeze you out in the summer!), a marine battery, fire extinguisher, etc. It has a double size bed in the rear that comfortably sleeps two people, and the table drops down in the front to make a twin size bed for one.

There are two things that I have not completely finished. The cabinets are about 85% complete. I used light weight paneling, and all that is left is the area around the fridge/AC and some easy trim work. The cabinet doors work fine,but I think a couple might need to be reworked.

There are other minor things here and there that should be addressed at some point, but she works great as she is right now. I have the title and can sign it over immediately.

The item is located in the King of Prussia, PA area. You can see pictures on my craigslist posting: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/rvs/1313870722.html

$1950obo.
lazywanderer is offline   Reply With Quote