2009 Jeep Wrangler Hemi 1 Ton (Custom Built) - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Vehicles and Trailers For Sale
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2010, 09:05 AM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 166053
Cool 2009 Jeep Wrangler Hemi 1 Ton (Custom Built)

2009 Jeep Wrangler 392 Hemi 1 Ton Rock Crawler. I purchased this vehicle in November of 2009. This Jeep is a Custom built jeep from Burnsville Offroad. I am the first registered owner on this vehicle. I recieved it from Burnville with less than 600 miles on it, in mint condition. I have used this vehicle for what it was built for, here locally in Yuma, Arizona. We have trails that are rated 1-4 some claim 5. This jeep has done everything out here with ease, with minimal scuffs and scratches, which are expected in these type of trails. About the only things that I would add to this build, would be a total custom armor, underneath. The engine swap that they did is perfect, and the horsepower this engine has is incredible. It's nice to have more than enough, with this type of setup. Because of the type of lifts that they do, and the body armor, the center of gravity is incredible, you can side hill like you could would'nt believe. I never even got comfortable with the full potential, that the suspension actually has. Even with the 42 inch tires on, this turns excellent. It has a 3 inch lift. And just a note the Currie Rock Jock high pinion 60's ,are the cast iron not the aluminum. It has the Staun intreral bead-locks, one has a good slow leak. I would have to check it on the trail every two hours. On these links below, on the magazine it says 2007, that is a type-o.It is a 2009 not 2007. But everything else is correct. The links below will give you more information on this vehicle. There is also a small dent on upper back in the armor. There is a dent in the exaust and tranny pan, but not bad at all, there are no leaks. Rims, tires have rock rash. The tires are 80% tread. will post pictures of these. I am also going to try to load a video to give you an example of what this can do. Comes with a winter hood that will be seen in the video. And the summer hood is featured in the magazine. There is a picture with the top off, and bikini top on.The bikini top does have a rip from a tree branch while wheeling. It has the factory navigation. Also in one of the magazine pictures, they show a green manifold cover, it did not come with the jeep, it was just for the photo shoot. The motor is a 6.4, and I was told the higher profile intake manifold had more performance, however it would not clear the cover which is why it did not come with it.This is a $80,000 build on top of a $20,000 jeep totaling $100,000. Asking $55,000 or best offer. Any questions or more pictures please e-mail or call 928-580-0703 Jesse

http://burnsvilleoffroad.com/

http://burnsvilleoffroad.com/Images/...91000-40-B.pdf

http://www.4wdandsportutility.com/fe..._jk/index.html

YouTube - Jessiejeepyuma
4x4er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 48782
up

btt
onealdodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links