Pirate 4x4 banner

FS 1987 4Runner and a CRX in desert Cal

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  West Bound and Down 
#1 ·
I'm located in 29 Palms, California but the truck is registered in Arizona. Only selling cause I was going to buy new IROKs but I think I'd rather just take the IROK money and the 4Runner money and buy an FJ60 Land Cruiser instead.

$4,000 obo,

Dude I bought the truck from said the dude he bought the truck from did 98% of the work but the previous claims to have installed 5.29 gears and Lockrites but there's no receipts for anything and I haven't really cared enough to open the axles and check.... It is what it is...

Here's my mall crawling stats:
22RE, 5 speed, 4x4
3 core radiator from radiator barn (installed this last Saturday)
Fal Blackmagic electric fan (installed with radiator)
IFS, stock leaf springs
Ranchero lift?
Custom drive line brackets
Stock exhaust has been "customized" which means pie cut, shortened and redirected to a dumb spot..
Full MSD 6A ignition (includes the blaster coil or whatever it's called that plugs into the distributor)
Optima redtop battery
Brand new head - clutch fan went out, blew the head gasket and cracked the head. Have receipts for this.
Alternator and water pump looked brand new when I bought the truck in February
Lockrite lockers with 5.29 gears
15x10 Mickey Thompson wheels
36x13.5x15 IROK Super Swampers, maybe 5 or 6mm tread left? I can measure if anyone cares...
Quarter panels and rear fenders have been cut out
Body lift of some height (I can measure if anyone cares)
Bobbed 10"
Bushwhacker fender flares but missing the passenger front, it disappeared somewhere....
Greaseable shackles of unknown make
I have the hard top but it needs to be fiberglassed back together
A/C and cruise control removed.

Here's some not so great pictures of it hotlinked from Facebook.

Here's some not so terrible pictures from when I first bought it.

I also have a bone stock, with expired AZ registration (soon to be deregistered) 1991 CRX Si for $1800... I know this is a truck place but even truck people like getting 25+ mpg, right?

five two zero six zero nine four four two zero is my number, call or text anytime.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.