Pirate 4x4 banner

Texas - Wanted: Deer lease for me and my dad

522 views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  cur_dog 
#1 ·
Maybe a long shot but I thought I would try here also.

Me and my dad are looking for a small deer lease or a lease that is looking for 2 members.

I really do not know how many more seasons we have to hunt together; I hope a bunch but would like to find something nice where he can see several deer in a sitting and a good chance at a decent buck (120 class deer would be great). Would also consider a place that would just let my dad try and get a decent buck, as long as I could be there with him. This is really what it's all about at this point.

I'm 49 and dad is 80. We would prefer something small for just the 2 of us but would consider something bigger that was looking for 2 lease members.

Would consider a year round, seasonal, month or week long lease, not interested in any day hunts or point and shoot hunts.

A place to stay at the lease would be great but not a deal breaker if there were some cabins to rent close by. A cabin/house would be ideal.

Would consider Western Louisiana also besides Texas.

If you have something or know of a place, please let me know.

Thanks

See less See more
#9 ·
Sorry, man - maybe one of the regional, or OSR forums would be better suited to a response?

If you want to head to PA, I could give you two places where you can sit on the porch, drink beer, and have your daily pick of shots...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.