Pirate 4x4 banner

Trail Trash

477 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Corey Young 
#1 ·
I haven't been on a trail for several years .I took my son on his first run and I was shocked at the trash we saw on the trails.Then I was madd thinking about how the people leaving their trash (beer pop water containers) laying around was going to ruin the chances for future generations to be able to wheel.I'm asking as a parent and fan of wheeling that if you read this please take a wal- mart bag or something of that size and stop and fill at least one bag of trail trash so we don't get that privliage taken from us.I can promise you we will be on our next adventure.If we all do at least one that is not too much to ask.Please don't throw trash on trails that's not too much to ask.

#2 ·
Aw yes your story reminds me of those people who go fishing & water skiing. Pack there stuff IN then litter the whole area around them. Breaking or shoot beer bottles beer,soda cans or leave bait cartons all over. I've seen the same
as you type stuff a long the trails ever where. 35 yrs ago from the deserts to the mountains. Saw a guy's dog with a cut paw real bad from stepping on a broken bottles he broke by shooting them..You pack it in you pack it out.
And please don't take glass bottles out on the trails or rivers Thanks...

#3 ·
remember it is always the few who screw everything up for the many. the few jerks get lumped in to a general group and make it imposable for us, (the many) to keep our trails and environment we enjoy open for us to play in. every time I go out with my crawler I come back with a passenger side floorboard full of other peoples trash, it is the least we can do to keep out environment open for us to be able to use it.

Basically be proactive, not just a complainer if you want to have our places (the few that are left) open for us to use.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.