Pirate 4x4 banner

WTB Goodyear MT/R 315/75-16 (old style)

311 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  UberRoo 
#1 ·
WTB:
Old style Goodyear MT/R 315/75-R16

One of my "DuraWall" sidewalls spontaniously blew out while parked in my driveway. No kidding. I've abused everything about those tires, except where it blew out. Goodyear isn't willing to correct what can only be a manufacturer's defect, so I'm left hanging. The failure of one tire shouldn't cost over a thousand dollars to remedy, but now I'm just ranting... (If I broke 'em, I'd own up to it, so yeah, I'm kinda butthurt that they're just writing me off.) Still, they make pretty damn good tires.

Anyway, my other tires still have plenty of life left in 'em, and the new kevlar tires are bigger and don't match so I'm looking for an old one - or two, or three, or four. There's another guy in my neighborhood who's in the same boat as me, needs the same tire in the same size, so we're both looking for at least one tire apiece, and wouldn't mind a spare. Anything from one tire to a set of five would fit the bill.

I'm in the Seattle area, near Bremerton actually. Would be willing to drive a few hours and pay a fair price, depending on distance and condition, obviously. Again, what I'm looking for (mostly for the search keywords): Old style (non-kevlar) Goodyear MTR 315 75 16

If I don't find something pretty soon, I'm just gonna suck it up and replace 'em all, but I'm throwing out a line for at least a little while.

PM or respond in thread. Whichever. If I don't post an update in a couple of weeks, I'm probably no longer interested.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.