16.5" x 9.75" wheels 8 lug

544 views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  KC_JoNeS 
#1 ·
I need these wheels. I prefer steel.

Thanks

Casey

#11 ·
Booger Weldz said:
my brother has 4 chrome steelies(look like the black rockcralwers, but chrome) he just ordered some stazworks stuff so he wont need them in a bit, there 16.5x8, but once you weld on the beadlock ring...
I am not going to beadlock these. ANd my new tires are 38 x 15.5 x 16.5

so I need at least a 9.75" wide. I know with beadlocks they would be that wide, but I dont want to spend the money for beadlocks. That extra $200 could get me enough tubing to do my cab.

#12 ·
KC_JoNeS said:
I am not going to beadlock these. ANd my new tires are 38 x 15.5 x 16.5

so I need at least a 9.75" wide. I know with beadlocks they would be that wide, but I dont want to spend the money for beadlocks. That extra $200 could get me enough tubing to do my cab.

okay, so you gonna tell me why you need these rims for, or do i have to wait for you to post a 60 front and rear toy?? :flipoff2:

#13 ·
Booger Weldz said:
okay, so you gonna tell me why you need these rims for, or do i have to wait for you to post a 60 front and rear toy?? :flipoff2:
I am selling the toy rear....but the 44 is going to 8 lug with Jeep 8 lug outers from Neil at J&W. As soon as his boys get the balls to go out in the rain and pull the shit, I should have it. Probably next week some time.

I am going to be so wide. The 8 lug outers up front will widen my front to 66.75" and my rear 60 is 65" right now.

;)

#14 ·
KC_JoNeS said:
I am selling the toy rear....but the 44 is going to 8 lug with Jeep 8 lug outers from Neil at J&W. As soon as his boys get the balls to go out in the rain and pull the shit, I should have it. Probably next week some time.

I am going to be so wide. The 8 lug outers up front will widen my front to 66.75" and my rear 60 is 65" right now.

;)
oooo, im lookin to go 62 rear, 64 front, but its all toyota aftermarket parts(30spline longs and FROR axle housings)...

408jigga has 8lug outers off his 44 he switched to 6 if things dont pan out at j/w...

#15 ·
Booger Weldz said:
oooo, im lookin to go 62 rear, 64 front, but its all toyota aftermarket parts(30spline longs and FROR axle housings)...

408jigga has 8lug outers off his 44 he switched to 6 if things dont pan out at j/w...
damn....you are gonna spend some money brutha!

Thanks for the heads up on the 8 lug outers. I will PM him if the Neil deal falls through.... ;)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.