A few pictures from a typical day at PJF Parc, a local private offroad park in Quebec, Canada.
- The park is able to accommodate trucks with tires of size 33” and larger.
- The trails are of a technical nature, but there are many “bypasses”.
- The trails are of the mixed variety, but SOLID ROCK is the most predominant.
- It’s important to note that the trails change radically depending on the weather (e.g. rain).
- It is strongly recommended that your truck be equipped with an appropriate winch.
- New trails are being developed to accommodate trucks with tires of size 31” and larger.
- Primitive camping for tents and RVs is available on site. A pit toilet is at your disposal should you be so inclined.
- The park is on PRIVATE land. We ask you to please stay on designated trails and keep the premises clean at all times.
- Dogs are welcome, provided they are leashed at all times.
The park is open on regularly scheduled weekends, but the proprieter, Pierre, a very dear friend of mine, is able to accomodate groups on a prior-arrangement basis.
For prices, schedules, and a location map, visit: