Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - New Little Sluice Poll
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 10:55 AM   #182 (permalink)
Bebe
flamethrower

Member # 75270
Send a message via Yahoo to Bebe
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGET IT View Post
I said it along time ago and I said it when I was a Director on the RTF. Decisions and direction in the County happen behind closed doors (Big Ones). Its at BBQ's, quiet conversations between bigwigs and people who are or think they are in the "KNOW".

While Public input and meetings are great and meets requirements, there is another element on the Rubicon that did'nt exist or was'nt apparent years ago. That element is Private Property Owners with Cabins on cabins being built at Spider lake and other propertys along the trail. It is my opinion that these folks have a vested interest in the long term Lil Sluice solution. If I had a cabin over the hill I might think differently as well. Don't discredit the weight these folfs hold with the powers to be at the DOT & County level.

Lance said what I have been holding back from saying. The Lil Sluice will be modified to some extent and that is a fact. The total extent and when it will happen is the $1000 question.

Thats my opinion...take it for what its worth.

Kevin Carey
I'm going to hope that a public process will at least allow us the opportunity to manage the area with volunteers before the decision is made to crack the rocks.

Hope against hope.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Haulin the Groceries AND Haulin the MAIL
Bebe is offline   Reply With Quote