Pirate 4x4 banner

Photo thread: Post your Mitsubishi!

160K views 187 replies 85 participants last post by  Peta68 
#1 ·
Hey everybody, I dropped onto the forum and noticed the mitsubishi section up finally, so how about we make a dedicated photo thread.

I'd love to start with mine but I am waiting for my Pajero to be delivered to the importer.

who is first then :D

#42 ·
Hi all, new here so I thought I would share. Right now its sitting on 33s with a 2.5in lift. Well maybe 1.5in lift as my tbars are warn out and the 2.5in valley springs are sagging really bad. Going to put some new tbars and rear springs in this summer to fix the problem. Then a 2in body lift and some 35s. Also going to do 4.90 gears and a arp front locker.

#53 ·
Here's the 91 Ive been working on..In the middle of changing out the timing belt right now. Once I get the 1.5" body lift installed I'll put a set of sliders on it and maybe a heavy duty rear bumper and it will be done...Maybe a HD skid for the gas tank too. It already has a gen 2 SR rear end with disks and a locker..This one will stay mild.

This post has been deleted
#57 ·
Heres some pics of my 97 LWB widearch 2.8 TD Shogun (thats what they are called in the UK)

Its Standard with the 'winter pack' (factory 40mm bodylift, 2 batteries) apart from the 31" Grabber AT2s and rockrails.

This mud took 2 trucks, a winch and about and hour to get us out

This is the mate responsible for the situation, nice one Nigel

#60 · (Edited)
The dana 30 up front has held up pretty nice actually... (and its a stock mitsu in the rear)

Anyway, I plan on running 36 to 38's when im done. I have a 4.3L vortec that im building, and may put that in with a sm465 and a 208 or 205. First, I'm going to put in the d44 high pinion with radius arms and coils and the dana 60 on leafs. THEN, maybe, after I wheel it a while, I might throw in the GM drivetrain and 3 link the rear....maybeeee:smokin:

#69 ·
"Pocatello" your not to far of at all. Welcome to the forum

Spence

#77 ·
First post on this legendary forum :smokin:

My -85 lwb.

Short info
'93 axel swaps w/ air lockers
'97 engine swap Mercedes Benz custombuilt stroked, forged overcharged diesel engine.
Dual winches front+rear

Currently swapping tranny to a '01 ZF GS539DZ 5-speed manual. R.I.P. 3 different Mitsu trannys doh :homer:
Searching for a Dana 300, preferably with teralow, to attach

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.