Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - NEW Hoodoo trail
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 10:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Swag Off Road
Rock God

Member # 120418
A recap of the trail, it felt like we were on the Rubicon, dusty, snow tattered trees with broken tops and large loose rocks. These tight trees took paint off both sides of my roll cage. If you have a Wrangler remove the windshield. If you have a full top you better have an exo cage.

The best part about running this trail is the fact that it is not too often you get to run a trail and not know what is around the next corner. If you’re anything like me you have been wheeling for the last umpteen years on your favorite trails and while it is fun your miss the anticipation of wondering what is up ahead.

If your running a Dana 30 keep your fingers crossed, the only Dana 30 in our 5 man convoy broke an outer axle shaft on the first rock.

Thanks again to all who helped create this trail. I know for a fact this trail will quickly grow in popularity.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Innovative fabrication tools, & Drop down tailgate kits for YJ's, TJ's and JK's.

Visit us on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Swag Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote