Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - My 1950 Willys Trail Rig
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 04:27 PM   #23 (permalink)
Dirty S10

Member # 23639
Quote:
Originally Posted by theDMAXman View Post
hey Owen its Cardinal, build threat is sweet, i like the upgrades so far, you will love those tires. t-case 2 for that matter, i am picking up my new meats sunday morning. what did you do with the old 20 t case? what ratio did you go with?
Thanks, the 20 I was running cracked, I put one together to move it around the yard and do a little wheeling. Just sold it along with the np435. That Stak is 5.22:1, I wish I bought a 3 speed. I might put it in my wrangler and buy a 3 speed anyway... well see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJesse7 View Post
man, you dont mess around, nice build!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjordan View Post
Great project, one of the only cages I like in a Willys. Nice lines. Why cut so much of the tub out?
Thanks, it was my first time with a tube bender, but I was happy with it. I cut out the rear tube to turn it into a "Juggy" or perhaps a "Willuggy" (?) I want to cut off the frame from the rear link mounts back so I can make the jeep lower and still have some uptravel. I am going to use the cage and modify the rear so it ties in, and the air shocks will mount off of it. I also think having a tubed out rear will help visibility.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

07.5 Dodge 2500 Crewcab 4x4 6.7/68RFE
Dirty S10 is offline   Reply With Quote