Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - FJ80-based 4-seater truggy build at Pacific Fabrication
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 10:14 AM   #32 (permalink)
Pacific Fabrication
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 127840
Quote:
Originally Posted by bggrnchvy View Post
As a note, I couldn't believe the lack of QC in those Centerline I.C.E. wheels when John showed me the voids.

Shock mounts turned out nice, I like the full plate wrap on the rear tube.

I agree about the wheels. What looked like a solid design for a bead lock was not only disappointing in construction but also did not provide positive locking on the inner ring as there marketing had suggested. Pretty much a fail in our eyes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow us on

Pacific Fabrication is offline   Reply With Quote