Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - Ft 522 v2
Thread: Ft 522 v2
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 07:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
mtbrjon

Member # 36007
I'll be making some "personalization" changes including ARB's front and rear with taller gears, good seats like PRPs (to replace the cruel poly seats that are installed now), new trac bar, rework dash bars so my knees and shins don't get beat up so bad, and a list of other small items. Ronnie built this rig to be simple and reliable and I intend to stay with that theme. We will play with this rig and prep it for our "backup" KOH EMC car just in case we have issues with our EB project which is way behind schedule due to parts availability problems.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I wanna get me a truck and soop it up with some metal!" -Wingo

Last edited by mtbrjon; 08-27-2012 at 03:33 AM.
mtbrjon is offline   Reply With Quote