I've also been doing some work on the motor and transmission. Got the reverse valvebody installed into the th350 along with the adapter for the dana 300. (sorry no pics of that) Waiting on the torque converter and it should be ready to bolt up.
The 5.3 is a fresh rebuild and has had the harness cut down and tuned. I went ahead and installed the ls1 oilpan, new flex plate with the spacer to run the th350 as well as the PSC power steering pump. One thing I didnt realize is that you have to cut the baffle down on a 5.3 to make the ls1 pan fit. Its not really documented anywhere that I could find, so here is a pic of where I cut it.
The LS1 vs Stock pan
New flexplate with correct pattern and spacer for torque converter snout
PSC goodies for full hydro
Heres the whole motor, has shorty headers already.
The plan is to get the motor and trans located and then build the firewall and floor around that. Hoping to get to that later this week.