Pirate 4x4 banner

AZ Undertakers New Year Run Videos

3K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  Propane 
#1 ·
I got to go out with the AZ Undertakers for a day's wheeling on their New Year Run. Plus my dad was in country from the UK and itching to experience some proper offroading. :D

Managed to get a couple of vids together before I head out to KOH next week..:smokin:

Thanks to Chad for letting him ride co-dog, and Cary (sorry if I spell your name wrong) from GotPropane.com for offering me a seat to get out to the trails. Thanks also to Finelli for giving me and Miller a ride back... I think.

Wheelin' With The AZ Undertakers - Vol 2 - Dec 2012 - YouTube

Rock Bouncing, AZ Style - AZ Undertakers Trail Run Teaser, Dec 2012 - YouTube

Enjoy, i guess? :flipoff2:

#4 ·
Awesome vids Simon, you're always welcome with the UT crew. :smokin: Your dad was pretty funny when he said, "this is awesome that you guys drive this stuff, but I think a couple waffle boards and a gigglepin and we'd be up this whole trail in under 10 minutes!":flipoff2:

#7 ·
Great video Simon! Love that place RIP old pig Allen

#17 ·
HAHA, I got a little excited there I guess. 2 day earlier just 3 of us were running that trail while it was snowing and he didn't make it then. The other 2 of us have stickys and had to hit it hard many times to get just the right bounce and get lucky. His pitbulls didn't help him then, so I figured I'd give him some motivation to make it on round 2:grinpimp:

Simon was once again late on the fun, but still got some good footage anyway.

#19 ·
Thanks miller for the words of encouragement! Tried that earlier like he said and couldnt make it so rnd2 made it count. Nice vids Simon thanks for getting some footage while you were out there! Awesome trails and the buggy came out with some scars :D

#22 ·
Nice Simon! I don't know how I didn't see this. What exactly is a gigglepin? In the second video with the Jeep, I had to jump out of the way as it got airborne and came at me. It was awesome.:grinpimp: You should come ride along with us when we do the stupid stuff:evil: Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.