Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - Light Bar Mounts for Jeep TJ, LJ, YJ, and CJ Motobilt
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 07:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
MotoBilt
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 218171
Send a message via Skype™ to MotoBilt
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcorn View Post
Think you guys could build some basic brackets for an XJ? You'd have the entire market and you could make them much smaller than the wrangler brackets. Just something that fits the profile of the XJ a-pillar but bolts up near the top. There just aren't really any good solutions, even home made, that look decent and mount a light bar right at the top of the windshield instead of up on the roof. I wouldn't have a problem drilling into the a-pillar on my beater jeep.

Or even Grands like the WJ or ZJ because those guys seem to be all about LED bars, but there is just no place to put one other than some Duallys in the grille.
I will be working on something for the XJ soon.

Dan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

334-219-2333
------------------------------
Check us out on the web:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

------------------------------
Visit our Facebook Page:

MotoBilt is offline   Reply With Quote