Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - Garage Sale Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 02:42 PM   #113 (permalink)
xo_jeep
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 112255
Quote:
Originally Posted by xo_jeep View Post
2003 Medium Ellsworth Truth Frame only. Includes Fox air rear shock. Worked flawlessly when disassembled.

Rear lower swing arm was cracked (common problem) but has been professionally repaired and has no issues. Small dent on lower frame tube- cosmetic only, no other issues.

$450 obo

Located in Tehachapi, CA
I work in Palmdale during the week and travel a lot on the weekends, all over the state.
Shipping available
Frame is still for sale. Also selling my current complete bike:

2008 Ellsworth Epiphany, size large. Bike is in great shape and just got a tune up including rebuilt front shock, new brake pistons, lines, pads and bleeding. Set up for cross country but could easily be switched to all mountain or downhill with a new front fork. Has tons of rear travel with a very smooth plush ride. Weighs less than 28 lbs, very light. Only getting rid of it because I don't ride enough and have bills to pay.

Specs:

Race Face Diabolus Handlebars
Thompson Stem
Chris King Headset
Avid Hydraulic disk brakes
Fox Talas 32 100mm Front Fork
Mavic Crossmax SLR Wheelset
Kenda 26x2.35 Block Eight front tire
Schwalbe Racing Ralph 26x2.10 rear tire
Fox Float R Rear Shock
WTB Seat
Gravity Dropper Seat PostShimano XTR Cranks
Sram Derailer

Asking $1750 obo
Located in Tehachapi CA but I'm often in LA and travel up to SF bay a lot.

Paid $2k for this bike 6 months ago and have barely ridden it. I'm taking a hit on the price because life calls and I've got bills to pay. I'm hoping the bike will go to a good home and make someone very happy.
Attached Images