Pirate 4x4 banner

Premium Heat Treated DIMPLE DIES at a price you can afford from TMR CUSTOMS!

71K views 286 replies 46 participants last post by  JDWeeler 
#1 ·

Due to all the research/testing involved these have been a long time coming. We're pleased to debut what we believe is the best Dimple Die on the market.

CNC machined in-house from the highest grade domestic materials available, TMR Customs Dimple Dies are a tool that will last you a lifetime, at a price that won't break the bank!

Dimple dies/flared hole dies are used to add strength and rigidity to sheet metal panels.

Each die starts life as a solid billet of high grade domestic steel. We CNC machine each dimple die to exacting tolerances in-house on our Mazak CNC Turning Center. After the machining is complete, each die is sent to a dedicated heat treat facility and hardened to the optimal hardness level. After heat treating, each die is sent to a dedicated coating facility where they are coated not only for good looks, but also to protect your investment in a high quality tool.

WARRANTY: To guarantee these are the highest quality dimple dies on the market we stand behind them with our LIFETIME WARRANTY!

THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK IS ONE OF OUR SETS!

3 PIECE DIMPLE DIE "STARTER" SET FOR ONLY $149.95
5 PIECE "CRAFTSMAN" SET FOR ONLY $249.95
5 PIECE DIMPLE DIE "FABRICATOR" SET FOR ONLY $379.95
7 PIECE "MASTER" SET FOR ONLY $479.95
9 PIECE "DELUXE" SET FOR ONLY $699.95

See less See more
#9 ·
Thanks, appreciate the good feedback!!

do you have a pic of how you use these? i have never understood how you set them up, do you just put it in a shop press and support the bottom and press?
I'll try and get some video of them in action when we're back from Off-Road Expo. They are very easy to use: bottom die supported on your press, load your material to be flared onto the bottom die, top die sits on top of the material, and press away!

If that doesn't make sense give us a shout at the shop, we're always happy to help!

#10 ·
kind of what i figured, i have seen some that had "tangs" on them (i think that is what it is called) so they would mount in a press brakes tool holder. all the ones on here do not have that and the only ones i have seen in person you used a big ass bolt. I think they called them chassis punches

#11 ·
These looks nice and compact so you can get the dimple over close to an edge, and are hollow so you can use a bolt if a big piece of material won't fit in your little press.

The thru hole also lets you dimple on the rig. Tack your parts down, dimple with a bolt.

Well, thats what I was thinking anyway....I've been using a trailer ball. :D
Looking forward to a thru-hole.

#28 ·
Dimple Die Sets, Heat Treated, TMR Customs, Flared Hole Die

Had our saw delivered Friday...just waiting on our electrician then it's time to roll out our 5 PC Dimple Die Sets. Don't forget - these are Heat Treated and come with a Lifetime Warranty. Guarantee they are the last set you'll ever buy!

#37 ·
We're cutting the material for them right now. Our goal is to have them ready for sale within the next 2 weeks. Not sure yet on pricing, I don't have the info yet with the cycle times on our CNC turning center. If you like the pricing on our existing dies you will like the pricing on the 5 piece sets...the exact same pricing formula will be used!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.