So after 4 more trips to Afghanistan new floors and tons of body work this jeep thing might actually get finished. I even have photographic evidence! The motor is mounted, axles are linked the rear of the tub has been dove tailed, most of the bumps and scrapes takes out of the tub a Spartan locker installed in the front and new diff covers front and rear. I don't have pictures of any of that though.
We decided to ditch the airshocks in the front and went to 14" FOA coil overs. Time will tell how good of a choice this was.
We were also able to bend some tube and get a cage done.
The goal was to match everything to the angle of the seats and windshield. We decided to cut down the windshield frame since it had been rebuilt before and was garbage. It is going to go under the knife again too so that only the willys logo will remain and I can actually see out of the windshield.
And of course we wanted it to look angry.