Pirate 4x4 banner

talk about balanced flex...

2K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  shaggyk5 
#1 ·
Not a whole lot of it, but boy is it balanced:

And that's with BDS 2"ers in ft, RE reverse-eyes in back.

See less See more
#12 ·
welndmn said:
you know i was thinking, how peoples rigs even sit leval when on the ground? i know my leans to the passenger side
I noticed that, but only when Stacy was driving and you were riding shotgun ......... :bender:

#13 ·
How can you say that you beadlock/stock wheel thang going on doesn't rub that bad... It looks like it's close to rubbing already, and your wheel's barely turned... Like I said, 80' turning radius :flipoff2:

#14 ·
Welby said:
How can you say that you beadlock/stock wheel thang going on doesn't rub that bad... It looks like it's close to rubbing already, and your wheel's barely turned... Like I said, 80' turning radius :flipoff2:
unless he's running spacers on there it would rub like a sonofabitch. mine rubbed pretty bad when I was running 32s with stock wheels. that is a nice looking jeep though.

#16 ·
Right now it doesn't rub at all except on the shock, which I'm gonna relocate fwd (I moved the axle fwd 1").
Steering stops are set the same as I had with 35s. Turns OK, used to it I guess. Too much angle blows ujoints anyway.

I'll measure the turning radius sometime.

Oh yeah, mine sags a little on the passenger side also.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.