Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - American Top Gear
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 12:56 PM   #50 (permalink)
Beat95YJ
Rolling Mod

Member # 22176
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjcraig7 View Post
I assume your concerns are rooted in a consistent Land Use message, so....

They start the show by disrespecting a private property owner's posted 5 mph speed limit, and launch into a full on dusty fucking brody. They cap off there visit at Uncle Tom's by barking a tree in the parking lot with the chain gag.

Coming off 2nd dam, the Bronco is hauling ass into the Kiosk area, which for Joe Blow would have likely earned him a ticket.

They play bumper cars on numerous occassions.

Anyone seriously concerned about the general public's perceptions of four wheelers would not consider this show a "decent job".

The only things missing were open containers, a trail of garbage, crap on a rock, and some inept cops saving the trail.

RTF should get the credit that they deserve for putting their brand on the same activity for which they (their officers and directors) have openly criticized here for years.

This issue does highlight why those interested in off-road cannot get behind a consistent land use policy message - it doesn't exist.
All of this. If people want to drive like this on the trail it might as well be closed.

Companies helping me get dirty:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

& Blaine

:tank:
Beat95YJ is online now   Reply With Quote