Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - EVO2 by Bent Fabrications
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 12:29 PM   #186 (permalink)
Bent Fabrications
Rock God

Member # 87218
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDWeeler View Post
well what would you recommend for 4 full size adults? well its going to be my wife and I and 2 kids (by the time its built a 4 year old and 2 year old) BIG O'L car seats now days might as well be 4 adults, and akationally my dad that likes to tag along
This fits the profile of what most people are doing, and I recomend them to look at the Coupe. The Coupe can fit a bench seat the same dimensions as the back seat of a Jeep Wrangler (even a few inches wider), though the head room is where its a little tighter. 2 kids, or one adult, fun size ladies.. all fit with no trouble. Its even possible to do 2 PreTeen seats or a single bucket set up like a prerunner instead of a bench pending what a person might be wanting out of the chassis. However, If your looking to haul your 3 best buddies that are all 5'11" and 245lbs.. that's where the Coupe is just going to be too tight and we would need to consider something like the EVO4

Here's a Coupe at full bump on 40" Treps, D60's, LQ9

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
What can we build for you?
Want to see what's going on in the shop?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bent Fabrications is offline   Reply With Quote