Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - EVO2 by Bent Fabrications
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 12:29 PM   #186 (permalink)
Bent Fabrications
Rock God

Member # 87218
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDWeeler View Post
well what would you recommend for 4 full size adults? well its going to be my wife and I and 2 kids (by the time its built a 4 year old and 2 year old) BIG O'L car seats now days might as well be 4 adults, and akationally my dad that likes to tag along
This fits the profile of what most people are doing, and I recomend them to look at the Coupe. The Coupe can fit a bench seat the same dimensions as the back seat of a Jeep Wrangler (even a few inches wider), though the head room is where its a little tighter. 2 kids, or one adult, fun size ladies.. all fit with no trouble. Its even possible to do 2 PreTeen seats or a single bucket set up like a prerunner instead of a bench pending what a person might be wanting out of the chassis. However, If your looking to haul your 3 best buddies that are all 5'11" and 245lbs.. that's where the Coupe is just going to be too tight and we would need to consider something like the EVO4

Here's a Coupe at full bump on 40" Treps, D60's, LQ9

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Want to see what's going on in the shop?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bent Fabrications is offline   Reply With Quote