Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - 2 stroke Detroit diesels
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 08:14 PM   #64 (permalink)
A_G
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 118487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brimmstone View Post
Gets real interesting when it happens. I've been present for two instances. Was driving during the one. First time driving I made the mistake of lugging the engine going up a hill in West Virginia. It backfired, rolled backwardsand all of a sudden we were accelerating down the hill. I got it stopped and finally was able to stall the damn thing out. Took me about 20 minutes to pry the seat cushion out of my ass so I could check the truck over. Old timer stopped to check on us and gave me the golden advice to run it like you want it to blow up. That old dump truck is still running up and down the mountains on the Ohio/West Virginia line.
First was with a twin stick in a of mack pulling a lowboy with dozer (d11?) On board across a oi field

Whole lotsa wtfs that day

Ah the good old days

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vacancy (daytona coupe, 66 charger, cougar eliminator)
1967 F250: Restomod
1998 f150 reg cab, swb, 4x4 5.4
2013 Yamaha fz8
2015 jetta
And 2 more

Last edited by A_G; 09-06-2016 at 08:21 PM.
A_G is online now   Reply With Quote