Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - What kind of bikes are you guys riding
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2005, 10:11 AM   #90 (permalink)
mtbrjon

Member # 36007
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbrjon
Santa Cruz Heckler, Zocchi z1 FR, Hayes, full xt
KHS single speed, Pauls hubs, Sid, Hayes
Litespeed,Carbon fork,bar,& post,full durace,Heliums
Co-Motion Roadster tandem, Carbon fork, discs, Hayes
Trek 20" bmx, spins
Parkpre steel, drops, barcons,flat pedals-commuter
Enough parts in my shop attic to build 3 or 4 more mtbs.....

Just got a new Santa Cruz Blur, xt disc with integral shifters, carbon bar and post, King headset, Fox rlc 100, and 5th element. Very nice ride. Takes the big hits way better than I expected, climbs unbelievably well, very compliant on roots and ruts. Nice for the long rides. Get the anodized-no paint chips ever!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I wanna get me a truck and soop it up with some metal!" -Wingo
mtbrjon is offline   Reply With Quote