Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - It feels a little Warmer today
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 11:37 PM   #44 (permalink)
68K20 x Drill

Member # 90864
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR View Post
Trump kept his promise and is doing a good job at infuriating the left.
He's lucky to be rich, and obviously doesn't live on the same planet as the rest of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
The only way to change anything is making it cost. Your example about trash litter is interesting to me. In Michigan, there is a $0.10 per container deposit charged on every carbonated beverage container. There are virtually ZERO littered beer/pop bottles or cans anywhere. Even empty beers that get chucked in the ditch get picked up by kids and returned. Cross into wisconsin or minnesota and there is noticeably more litter. I'm a fan of the bottle deposit.

The only thing people will respond to is something that costs them money, myself included. I'm no better than anyone else, to hell with recycling if I don't get paid for it.
My county did the same thing with plastic bags and styro takeout ware.
The manufacturers bitched a lot, some people bitched a lot, but there are a lot less bags flying around.
Quote:
Quote; Action Fab
Not to derail. But the $350bil arms deal with Saudi Arabia was mad by the Obama administration, not Trump.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat95YJ View Post
Doesn't matter, he could have stopped that shit.
And Kushner got them a discount

Last edited by 68K20 x Drill; 06-01-2017 at 11:41 PM.
68K20 x Drill is offline   Reply With Quote