Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - Kid that holds breath until passing out?
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 10:02 AM   #39 (permalink)
rugger

Member # 67681
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndsgr View Post
I don't know for our situation. I think it's mostly just different. Depending on the offense, I'll usually just drop with them for pushups or burpies. Mom will beat their asses faster than I will. I'm not opposed and will as well on occasion, but I figure if I can do something that benefits them physically as well, win-win. Overall, my kids are really well behaved, but I recognize that they need play time or I have to be on them a lot - which sucks for all of us. Even #4 listens... she just figures out loop holes.

As an aside, my oldest is one of the few in her class that can make it 50 yards in the wheel barrow race and #2 kicks ass on the monkey bars.

Easiest way to cure pain in my experience is to say playtime is over, time for bed. Pure fucking magic.
I hope that your little one is not the same breed as my middle brother. He was pure hell on my parents. His pain tolerance is off the charts. Spanking never worked. Hell, nothing worked.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rugger is offline   Reply With Quote