Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - ECM/TCM programming discussion SPIN OFF OF SPIN OFF
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 03:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
3nuts
Roo skin seat covers

Member # 342298
I'll find the 8086 manual.

I've had the Arduino mega2560, with a kit of components, for a while now

It's the arduino that triggered the massive curiosity to understand and experiment with the bigger systems.

I haven't looked at it for 3 weeks, because wheeling, maintenance and mods have sucked up all my spare time.

Ahhh, that bad bad feeling of it seeming like a subject is far too foreign to ever be able to understand. It is incredibly humbling hey. Recently my entire mind was seriously all tangled up
trying to understand C language alone, still wil be. Oh the pangs of anxiety test resolve.

If I wasn't very interested in the topics, I would have thrown in the towel many times already. I had to seek some outside comfort and encouragement too, also got teary wondering if I had it in me.

But then, it starts to click as you say, one win at a time, one revelation at a time.

Similar to physical exercise hurting your body, trying to understand something new hurts the brain. The harder more complex the subject the more it hurts.
3nuts is offline   Reply With Quote