Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - Mass shooting at Route 91 festival Las Vegas.
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 08:48 PM   #835 (permalink)
Dr.Danger
Safety third!

Member # 168243
Quote:
Originally Posted by DozerDan View Post
And yet held the camera perfectly for each person. Some things just make you wonder. Who videos themselves doing that, not to mention perfectly one handed.

I hate to be that guy but things seem off with it all.
Ugh. I think what I've done in serious situations. Most recently a girl collapsed outside of the local grocery store puking all over, and it was over 100 outside. A random woman and I were the first persons to do anything about it.

Taking pictures was the last thing on my mind, and she never produced a camera either. It's just not the first thing, or X whatever thing that comes to mind if you care about helping.

Disclaimer: Not watching that tonight. I don't need it to know it's weird.

Quote:
By the way, Irregardless does pass spell check and it is a word. The meaning is exactly the same, you just want to play games

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here-->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dr.Danger is offline   Reply With Quote