Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - Cover for towing
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 09:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered User
Elwenil's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member # 41063
Posts: 17,376
It's called an enclosed trailer. Towing with any sort of cover will quickly remove the paint from any surface the cover touches.
1988 Dodge AW450 Ramcharger-318TBI-NP435-NP205-D60s
Odin Owns Ye All
Elwenil is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links