Pirate 4x4 banner

stock lift to 12 inch lift

4K views 34 replies 23 participants last post by  speedfreak78 
#1 · (Edited)
what all would be required for a stock 1997 ford f350 xlt crew cab long bed dually 4x4 7.3 v8 to a 12 inch lift that is capable of 1000hp? like gearing, axles, steering, long arms, springs, brake upgrades, sway bars, traction bars, running bars, etc.? great detail would be much appreciated, want to know what all to do and will actually need before walking in to a truck outfitter shop, i work 70 hours a week every week and spar in my boxing gym most days after work so as for wanting to do this myself preferably, it is simply faster to take it to a truck outfitter place i had a friend reccomend.

#4 ·
You really are just a brodozer poser cuck arent you?

Exactly $$? Well that depends on how many light bars, sub woofers, amp steps, and billet bolt of horse shitvrs how many dicks youre willing to suck to pay for it.

#6 ·
i see you had some piss poor parenting and clearly have no honor to say such a weird f**king thing as that, i simply wanted to know a rough estimate of how much it would cost for the gearing, what kind of axles, etc. side of things with the capabilities of 1000hp,

simply choosing to not post any further if you posessed the self discipline, physical restraint, had a shred of honor, and ounce of maturity to do so. i really feel sorry for people like you, that you could possibly come to a level of acceptance in putting together such a comment as that aimed at someone, you must of had a miserable life until now and in doing so it broke your mind and made you an atheist and a peverse fa*got minded cynic. I hope your life gets better, seriously.

Also if you really arent going to give an honest and genuine answer then please muster whatever strength you can and refrain from posting any further, thanks in advance.

#25 · (Edited)
Wait a minute.....

John Buck @ Powerstrokearmy.com said:
look at you keep going, even now, lmfao dude chill, i already have a good job, a house near a lake, so pretty much aside from rent, groceries, fuel for my other daily work driver truck, monthly boxing membership dues, and dirtbike mainetenance and such im pouring all my money into building my dream truck, im trying to get into the marines right now and want to go infantry so if i die thats probably the only thing going to stop me from finally completing this truck actually. maybe when you decide to have a shred of honor one day you will grow up.
Marines.....ridiculous fantasy about building a rig.....irrational lust toward International engines..... Ashke's brother?!?

#28 ·
Since no one is being helpful, I will try to add something useful to this abortion thread.

A Dana 30 and 35c will work just fine, and are easy to find just about anywhere. Wheel spacers can be used to get the track width set correctly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.