Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - Steel City Racing: King of the Hammers 2019 Toyota 4Runner IFS 4600 Build Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 04:48 PM   #241 (permalink)
hurleygo3
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 80862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
Only toyota guys care, which is a small segment

I don't know, I thought it debuted at koh and was sold by summer? The same happened with the savvy lj that dominated for years. I don't think the new owner has ever podiumed, or how many races he has finished? Point being that team and driver are more important than the parts.
I'm not a Toyota guy and was more than impressed with that car. Bottom line. That car won every race it entered. 4-4 Including Nationals and KOH. Anyway you look at it. It was a perfect combo. The fool that pulled that motor for an LS can't get it to work for shit. That car pulled on monster LS's on the short courses also. Plus the fact that it was a Toyota motor and Toyota looking truck. Sponsors loved that car.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike Johnson #43 7 time EMC KOH finisher, 6 top 5's
hurleygo3 is offline   Reply With Quote