- First, I was wrong! I installed the ABS Kill Switch and drove all this past week - I thought the 4.7L was fast before. With ABS off, it's a whole new beast.
You all were right! We will be running KOH with ABS Off. I still like the switch so I can have ABS on when I drive to CA in mid-Sept, but once it's in CA, it'll be off full time!
- Salvage parts have started to arrive and the remainder should be here this week (Liftgate will be gutted - glass, motors, electrical, etc will be sold):
- PRP seats are here. These will be installed on temp brackets as soon as this weekend for the drive to CA and integrated into the roll-cage in CA:
- Fuel cell, mount, filler, pump, filters, Alltech baffles etc will all be here this week and I hope to have rough mounting done this coming weekend. Only thing I lack here is the AN fittings and hoses.
- Master Kill Switch from Painless should also be here this week and installed this coming weekend.
- URD MAF Calibrator will be here on Friday and will be installed this coming weekend along with gauges.
- Cooper STT Pros and KMC Enduro Beadlock wheels have all been received and are stored at Marlin Crawler's shops in CA. I'll hopefully have some pics to post soon.
More to come soon!