'81 Yota P/U build
View Single Post
08-14-2018, 10:33 PM
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member # 54873
Location: Morro Bay, CA
Front brakes fully plumbed. I had to use quite a few fittings to make all this work. Mostly all Earls fittings and hose etc.
I had to sand down the spacer for the brake booster in a kind of wedge shape, to shift the whole unit so it would clear the coilover hoop. When I made the hoop I knew it was going to be close but not that close.
I had to get a 1/2" banjo fitting/bolt for the front port on the master so it was flush enough. Then some fitting called an O-ring boss for the rear port, then goes to the rear proportioning valve.
I also got the clutch fully plumbed, bled it and it works great.
The Master is part number CM39627 its from a 1986 Land cruiser, with a 3/4" bore.
The slave is CS37815 It is from a 88-91 Chevy according to dorman. Im sure it goes on many other things. It has a 13/16" bore size.
First Gen Toyota
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by shomsky462