Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - Contractor RME question
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 03:07 PM   #25 (permalink)
CDA 455

Member # 95025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
To further this, they came back and said to me, "Sorry, we don't pay extra for this sort of thing" The guy that does this for AZ and the guy for Texas are both VP's so they don't get paid extra for this, but they do get paid more than me. So I took it to the head of HR and she told me the same thing. I said that's all fine, but I was made a promise which you are not keeping. She said to give her one week and she would get back to me. That was three weeks ago. I have called and emailed her and no response. For whatever reason the two guys in our Ca office who were going to take over this role have had their procedure delayed and next week it will be three months with no end in sight. So today I filed the disassociation papers and put the disassociation date as the date they told me they wouldn't be paying me, or 15 Aug. They now have thirty days to replace me or their license gets suspended. What makes this interesting is that the notice will go to our Texas office where no one reads the mail. They may not figure this out for several weeks.

Holy chit; please keep us posted!

President Trump on building the wall:
"THIS IS WHERE WE HOLD THEM!!! THIS IS WHERE WE FIGHT!!! THIS IS WHERE THEY'RE DEPORTED!!!"

V.P.Pence:
BUILD THIS WALL, BOYS!!!

Fearless Indians:
Awe-Ooo!!!
CDA 455 is offline   Reply With Quote