Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - Cj5 suspension?
Thread: Cj5 suspension?
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 04:46 PM   #16 (permalink)
Beat95YJ
Rolling Mod

Member # 22176
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoCJ View Post
Personally, I'd do 2 1/2" springs and do 31" or 32" B.F.G. AT's or MT's.
Change the rear output yoke on the t-case and run a CV joint rear driveshaft. You'll need shims between the springs and spring pad to point the rear diff at the t-case output yoke. Make sure you use steel shims as the aluminum ones WILL crack in short order.
Nothing wrong with that. That’s very close to what a friend of mine’s little brothers first jeep was. He also had lift shackles and ran 33’s but otherwise the same.

Companies helping me get dirty:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

& Blaine

:tank:

Last edited by Beat95YJ; 10-21-2018 at 04:47 PM.
Beat95YJ is offline   Reply With Quote