Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - The best beadlock
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 11:11 PM   #80 (permalink)
Rubirunner85

Member # 777769
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimCubed View Post
Back from the dead... Ok, so black Friday is coming up and I need some wheels. Most of the posts in this thread is how bad ass their ********** wheels were at KOH or We Rock on their comp. rigs......I'm building a rock crawler, trail rig so I really don't need the top end stuff. I am lookin' for 17x9, 8X6.5, 4 1/2" backset aluminum bead locks. I have 2 sets of Allied steel bead locks but would like to upgrade a little. So to the point, any recommendations on cheaper $250.00 +- wheels? I've been lookin' at Battle Born Bootlegger, but they only come in matte black, I prefer natural/machine finish. I'll probably be using one of the vendors, So............Hey vendors, shoot me a price on 4-17x9, 8X6.5, 4 1/2" back set aluminum bead locks shipped to 95726.........
Hey Tim
You were checking out my Walker Evans at Barrett. I’m sure you can pick up some used 5 on 5.5 if you look on here. When I look there all Jeep pattern.

I’ll keep an eye on this thread because Justen (my friend in the green truck) will be looking soon.

Last edited by Rubirunner85; 11-19-2018 at 11:12 PM.
Rubirunner85 is offline   Reply With Quote