Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - Stuck rig- need extraction help
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 10:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Rock Dog

Member # 194410
Stuck rig- need extraction help

Cross posted from FoF Facebook page:

Recently I took a 97 Mazda B4000 up through Fordyce with my brothers (and their two jeeps) and the clutch went out. An effort to field repair the clutch happened on 11/19 and while the effort was solid we lacked a tool to bleed a main component and had to leave the truck just off the trail between Winch Hill #1 and Water Crossing #2. Im posting this with the idea that this group may be able to help - or at least give some advice on whether I should attempt extraction now or wait until spring/summer. With a bleeder I should be able to get it running again. Truck has 4 lift, 33x10.5 tires with great tread, LS rear and open front. As we left the truck the clutch still wont engage and we had to cut the fuel line to fill a can as our Jeep was low before heading back towards Eagle Lakes Rd/I80. Thanks in advance! Dave Jensen (truck owner). Text/call @ 8013191122

Name:  stuck-rig.jpg
Views: 1476
Size:  112.2 KB

Ultra4 #4843 Driver
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

President,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vice President,
Rock Dog is offline   Reply With Quote