Pirate 4x4 banner

Dana 60 High Steer arms w/ Knuckle tie in kit

18K views 165 replies 24 participants last post by  4WHEELSUPPLY 
#1 ·
Here is a new arm I just finished. CNC Plasma burnt from 3/4" A36 Steel. Then CNC Machined on a FAdal Vertical macining center all here in house. Kit will include 2 arms, all neccesary springless conversion hardware, 2- 10" 5/8" Bolts 2-pcs of 1" OD DOM tubing and 2 NyLock nuts. This will allow you to add another mounting location on your D60 Knuckle to add even more strength. Going to leave hole undrilled for 5/8 bolt just because all knucles will be different, so location will also be different. As always FREE SHIPPING. Kit will run ya $135. And you can add a stud/nut kit for $20

Order arms here: https://www.fourwheelsupply.net/products/pair-dana-60-high-steer-arms-w-knuckle-tie-in-kit

ARMS CANNOT BE PRE-DRILLED FOR TIE IN BOLT. ALL FACTORY KNUCKLES ARE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT. YOU WILL NEED TO INSTALL THE ARM AND THE TIE IN BOLT LIKE IN THE PICTURE TO MARK THE LOCATION ON THE BOTTOM OF THE ARM AND THEN REMOVE AND DRILL.

I CAN DRILL LINKAGE HOLES FOR YOU. FOR HEIMS OR GM TRE.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Top Section where the tie in bolt will be milled just enough to give the nut a flat spot to sit. It will not be possible to mill the entire top of the arm and bottom for the angle correction because the material is not thick enough. After I get these done I plan on adding a thicker arm like my HD arms that will be milled top and bottom. And hopefully pics will come later today. Thanks

#17 ·
When i made these knuckles i made them on chevy knuckles. I would have never imagined there were that much difference, Im gonna add more material to that area next round. and make an option for 3/4 hardware

#24 ·
New run of arms are finished with more material around the tie in location. Which will Alllow the use of 3/4" hardware. The 3/4" hardware option will ad $10. And also keep your eyes open next week for a set of thick milled arms with tie in option.

#26 ·
here is pic of new arm on bottom and old one on top to show the added material.

Even newer thick milled version of this arm should go onto mill today. So it should be avail in the next few days. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.