Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - Project Piss Off My Neighbors and Set My Condo on Fire
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 10:46 AM   #1136 (permalink)
gtxracer
NERD

Member # 25303
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt1guy View Post
Oops, yes, roll center height.
Ahhh gotcha.

Here's updated geometry. First is old geometry before cutting the link bridge off. Second is the new geometry with the lower bolt home used for the uppers on the frame. Third is middle bolt hole, Fourth is upper bolt hole.

I will be trying both the middle and lower bolt holes to see which feels best. The middle bolt hole will probably feel good on the street but will squat a bit more than the lower hole. The lower hole is the most similar to my previous setup. I have lowered the Jeep considerably in this whole process so that helps the geometry significantly and I'm excited to see what this rig will do.

Don't mind the dark grey theme, it's meant to be easier on the eyes. My entire Windows theme is that color and it's reduced eye strain and headaches to almost none after a 8-10 hour day.
Attached Images

2013 Raptor SuperCrew Tow Rig
Porsche
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fab Parts:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PNW Shock Tuning:

Last edited by gtxracer; 01-22-2019 at 11:14 AM.
gtxracer is offline   Reply With Quote