Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - Project Piss Off My Neighbors and Set My Condo on Fire
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 11:55 AM   #1145 (permalink)
gtxracer
NERD

Member # 25303
Big update.

Jeep is pretty much ready to go. Need to replace one brake line that I don't think I flared correctly. Whoops. (first pic)

Moved the 2.0x3" Fox bumps to the rear with some bump pads (second pic). Frame will get hacked off after KOH so not worried about them. They look decent. Crossmember for front shocks is in, I'll have to add those clamps later like I always keep saying. Everything under the hood looks much better than before but I want to do a big clean up after KOH to get rid of extra 4.0 harness pigtails and a few other tidbits to clean up things. (third pic)

Put in a temporary seal for the front long side of the Eaton 60. It uses two D60 seals but they wore grooves in the shaft. Still confused by this. I'll have to tear down the front end later and see WTF happened. (fourth pic)

Full bump right now (last pic) but will go up another 3" once the frame is cut. I'm out of travel. Sway bars just kiss the frame at full bump. Links hit frame at full bump. No point in notching frame right now due to the sway bars and other stuff in the way. Ride height right now is 5" uptravel but will be raising it to 7" at KOH.

More in next post for more pics...
Attached Images

2013 Raptor SuperCrew Tow Rig
Porsche
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fab Parts:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PNW Shock Tuning:

Last edited by gtxracer; 01-29-2019 at 11:56 AM.
gtxracer is offline   Reply With Quote