Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - Boardbysled's Budget Buggy Build
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 07:56 PM   #67 (permalink)
boardbysled

Member # 136471
Got my fuel pickup setup mocked up. Just have to wait for some different compression barb fittings. Ordered ones for 5/16 tubing and nylon hose and it turns out nylon hose is measured by the OD so they were for 1/4" hose. Ordered 3/8" fittings to get around that problem.

System feeds out of an AN bulkhead fitting in the bottom corner of the cell to hopefully supply good head pressure to the pump to keep it from dying.

Got the seat heater pads mounted to the Empi Racetrim seats. Seats are kinda cheap and cheesy but should last till I can upgrade. Replaced some of the nylon cord with good paracord and added some zip-ties to tighten the 'suspension' part of the seat up. Used 3m foam spray adhesive to mount the pads to the foam.

Got the dash all mocked up. Cheap Chinese digital gauges and switch panel along with re-settable circuit breakers. Gauges are RPM, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, and Trans Oil Temp. The switch panel has a built in voltmeter. Not sure exactly what I will use the circuit breakers all for yet, I will cross that when I wire the thing.

boardbysled is offline   Reply With Quote