Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - Some kind of wannabe sxs build (side by sidekick?)
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 06:24 PM   #28 (permalink)
jr4x

Member # 94747
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaAtieToo View Post
Yours was definitely an influence. I really wanted the more compact and lighter 2 door, but it's just to much work.

That would be a hoot to get a bunch together.

Don't you have a 4 door now? Did you keep the kick case or swap in the Sami case? I'm still up in the air on what to do tcase gearing wise.
Yeah I'm rocking a 97 4 door 5 speed now. It was already 4wd so I put 4.24 gears in the t-case, I didn't want the hassle of a swap. The Sammy case is still in the green 2 door and my brother has it. If it was an auto it would be perfect, but with the manual trans I can stall it trying to ease into big obstacles, so I have to bump stuff harder than I'd like to not stall the engine.
[COLOR="Red"]MUDDNUTT racing #4531[/COLOR],[COLOR="Cyan"] Falken Tire[/COLOR], [COLOR="Yellow"]ADS[/COLOR], Jimmys4x4,[COLOR="Red"] RuffStuff Specialties[/COLOR], [COLOR="DarkOrange"]ARB usa[/COLOR], [COLOR="Wheat"]Savvy offroad[/COLOR], [COLOR="Silver"]Raceline wheels[/COLOR], John Rants
jr4x is offline   Reply With Quote