Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - 1946 CJ2A - mostly stock cruiser and mild wheeler
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 08:55 AM   #55 (permalink)
Dan90FSB

Member # 120478
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielbuck View Post
Nice!

I'm just south of San Jose in Gilroy, once I replace the clutch mine is back on the road again, there has to be more flat fenders out here! :-D
There's a lot of them out there, as evidence by our recent trip we got quite a few out wheeling! Ping me 10 months from now for info on the Feb 2020 run

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeep71 View Post
MTA is Mountain Transit Authority. Used to be Toyota only club but open to all now. They are having their 43rd annual Mud in yer eye event at Hollister Hills the weekend of 4/26/19-4/28/19. I send you a PM with the info, don't want to hijack this thread.
I didn't realize they had opened their vehicle requirements, thats cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by welndmn View Post
Wow you really put a lot of work into that thing!
If you do decide to do disc brakes, my runs disc'd from a 60's Mustang, so it's still semi vintage.
Thanks, Mark. Is this a popular swap that I can Google or some crazy customer shit? Yes I realize this is a lazy question since I could just Google, but you mentioned so I'm asking
Dan90FSB is offline   Reply With Quote