Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - Bunch of Rattlesnakes under house in Texas
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 07:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Texas97

Member # 111524
Bunch of Rattlesnakes under house in Texas

45 rattlesnakes? NO THANKS.

Burn the house down. Build new house with concrete foundation.

I know where this is and i know there is a bunch of snakes up there. its about 50-60 miles from where they have the annual Rattlesnake Roundup in Sweetwater.

and still, i think i would rather contend with 45 regular diamondbacks under my house than 1 of those bastard Mojave Rattlesnakes moving into that west Texas area.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-sho...ath-texas-home

Quote:
A Texas resident who crawled under his home after his cable television service started acting up discovered an infestation of rattlesnakes lurking there, an animal removal business says.

Big Country Snake Removal, in a Facebook video showing its employees removing the slithery creatures one by one, reported finding around 45 snakes at the Albany home last week at the property.

“Rattlesnakes don’t care how nice your house is or what kind car you drive -- they care simply about survival,” the post said.

The company says there were high winds in the area and the homeowner discovered the snakes after looking underneath his home.

Scenes at the end of the video show buckets of snakes rattling their tails.

Officials told the Associated Press that around one to two people die each year in Texas from venomous snake bites.

Last edited by Texas97; 03-20-2019 at 07:43 AM.
Texas97 is offline   Reply With Quote