Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum - View Single Post - What kind of bikes are you guys riding
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 05:32 PM   #322 (permalink)
94toytruck

Member # 18614
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjlogan88 View Post
Go Jeffsy if you earn your turns and are set on a YT. I'm on an '18 Jeffsy 29 and it's a great all around bike.

Buddy of mine talked to some factory YT guys he saw on a trail ride and they were on jeffsy 29's, said the capra is way overkill unless you're on a chairlift often.
TBH I just checked and saw the addition on the XXL frame, wasn't even a option for me till this years model. I'll need a XXL, I wont even think of another bike with less than a 495mm reach. I've already rode a friends Capra though, not so much different than my Slash or Rune setup slack and 35% sag.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

94toytruck is offline   Reply With Quote