As part of hauling all of this stuff I had horse traded for a set of Goodyear Duratracs (265-75 16) that are pretty much new and a set of 16' 8 lug chrome second gen wheels with junk tires. As soon as i finished all of this up I got back to the shop, dismounted the junk tires, cleaned up the wheels, popped some new valve stems in, and mounted up the Duratracs. They look SWEET! I think the chrome wheels and more aggressive tires really work well on the truck and for not really shelling out any money I think they're perfect. I've also had Duratracs on multiple vehicles and absolutely love the performance I've gotten out of them, so all around I'm happy.
After washing up the tires and the truck
So after all this care for the truck the cheap chinese HEI module in the distributor conversion I did decided to take a dump. I swapped it out with an Accel performance HEI module and she runs better than ever. The wiring job isn't super pretty but with the space I had available it was the best I could do.